HSK 6 Expansion: Chinese Art and Culture
Study Chinese documentaries on art and culture with annotated subtitles.
This course will help you go through Chinese documentaries and online lectures on art, architecture, culture and food.
26 videos across 7 documentaries, and 8 MOOC lectures
- only the first few episodes from each documentary series are included so you can sample a variety of documentaries
- Total audio duration: 25 hours
- Recommended study time: 187 hours
- As a reference, we recommend that you spend a total of 2,200 hours of study time for HSK 6, including time spent on the HSK 6 course, expansion activities, and conversation/writing practices.
- Example study schedule: 3 hr/day for 2 months, 1hr/day for 6 months
We provide you with
- Annotated subtitles as PDFs – easy to print out, study, mark up and review
- Long sentences are separated into short lines for easy comprehension
- Line-by-line machine translation (unchecked) for your reference
- Words HSK 6 or above are highlighted and annotated on the side to save you dictionary look-up time
- Headwords in annotation linked to the Pleco app
The first PDF is available as a free preview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
We accept WeChat Pay and Alipay. Please add our WeChat - we'll give you the pricing and instructions. (please be patient with response time due to time difference)
- WeChat ID: kendai9