This is part 1 of a 2-part Course.
- Course A (Lessons 1-8) – this course (contains 42 videos)
- Course B (Lessons 9-15) (contains 32 videos)
Required Textbook & Workbook
The textbook "HSK Standard Course 1" by Jiang Liping and the accompanying workbook.
Where To Buy
Start on an exciting journey of Chinese learning!
Learn the vocabulary and grammatical constructs to communicate basic ideas in Mandarin Chinese, and build a solid foundation for future levels. You will also be prepared to pass the HSK 1 test (Chinese language proficiency test, level 1).
Following the standard curriculum as set forth by the official HSK 1, this online course will:
- introduce you to Mandarin Chinese, including pinyin phonetics and Chinese character writing
- help you learn the basic vocabulary with HSK 1 characters and words (e.g. 你好，女儿，喝茶，什么，饭店）
- help you with correct usage (e.g. compare 能 and 会, 怎么 and 怎么样, etc)
- clearly explain all 45 HSK 1 grammar points to help you complete the most essential tasks in Mandarin Chinese
- get you started with reading and writing text in Chinese characters
Ace HSK 1 Test!
After you finish this course, you will be well prepared to take the HSK 1 test.
We are a team of instructors dedicated to provide the highest quality of online Mandarin Chinese learning experience. Jon is from Xi'an and Ken is from Shenzhen. Our aim is to release a series of courses that take novice learners to an advanced level and reach fluency as an ultimate goal.
PreviewHSK1.01 Warm-Up & Vocabulary (10:39)
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.1 - Pronouncing the vowels o and e
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.2 - Understanding the 4 tones and the neutral tone
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.3 - Chinese Syllables
PreviewHSK1.01 Pronunciation 1.1.4 - Pronouncing two 3rd tones together
PreviewHSK1.01 Activity, Assignment and Project
PreviewHSK 1.01 Expansion Videos (Optional)
Get started now!
Please add our WeChat - we'll give you the RMB pricing and instructions.
- WeChat ID: kendai9